The new ResMed™ AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask is one of the newest masks in the recently launched AirFit™ series. Designed with size, comfort and effectiveness in mind, the new AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask features a very lightweight design, a minimal amount of parts and pieces, and an overall smaller size that makes your nasal mask fit and feel like a smaller nasal pillows style design.
Providing a clear line of sight due its small cushion design and floating placement over the nose, the AirFit™ N10 is a compact nasal mask that provides pure comfort with easy wear-ability. With no bulky forehead bar and a nasal cushion almost half the size of typical nasal masks, the AirFit™ N10 is a rare mask that straddles the line between a nasal style and a nasal pillows design. Many of our patients find a nasal pillows style to be a preferable size mask but cannot adjust to the pillows being inserted into the nostrils. This new style of nasal mask allows those patients the small size and freedom of a nasal pillows design with the comfort and stability of a full nasal cushion. And like most nasal pillows masks, you can read, watch TV, even wear glasses, while wearing this mask!
Incorporating the dual wall Spring Air silicone cushion design that made ResMed masks some of the most well-liked on the market, the AirFit™ N10 provides the high quality, yet very gentle, seal that you’ve come to expect from this line. As with most ResMed™ masks, the best seal is not achieved by over-tightening the headgear, but instead by allowing the cushion to inflate and create a cushion-like seal that shifts when you move and keep you from common pressure-point pain or headgear headaches.
Simplicity is the key to all the new designs in ResMed™’s AirFit™ series, and the N10 Mask is no exception. Self-aligning EasyClick™ clips secure your headgear to the mask frame quickly and easily. An integrated short tube ensures that you can move while your sleep and your mask will move with you. SoftEdge premium headgear and optional soft sleeve coverings ensure reduced facial lines and minimal headgear pain.
At the end of your long day, you deserve a CPAP mask you can trust from a company who thinks about your needs when designing its mask – the AirFit™ series and the new N10 Nasal Mask is a great place to look for just that. We’re happy to introduce a series of masks that help you sleep better and feel better.
Available in both a standard and For Her style and in a wide range of mask sizes, the AirFit™ N10 is the new nasal mask for your therapy. Try it today to see how proven ResMed™ technology combined with new design advances can make your therapy that much better.
- Dual-wall Spring Air Cushion Technology – a gentle silicone cushion inflates to create the perfect seal for any nose shape.
- Minimalist Design that Provides a Clear Line of Sight – The new enhanced design eliminates a bulky forehead bar and maintains stability using the new cushion and mask design. This allows you to read, watch TV, and even wear glasses while wearing your CPAP mask – a very new and exciting component for a full face mask!
- Compact Nasal Mask Style – Similar in size to a nasal pillows mask but with the comfort and stability of a nasal mask, the N10 is the best of both worlds!
- Circular Diffused Venting – A solution to direct exhaled air both quietly and gently so that it’s hardly noticeable to you or your bed partner.
- SoftEdge Headgear – Gentle on the skin, this new headgear design features premium rolled-edge fabric for reduced facial marking.
- Lighter and Quieter and Easier to Wear
- Three simple parts
- Optional soft sleeves available to help make your headgear even more comfortable!
ResMed™ products can only be sold to end-users residing in Canada and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All Services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction and set up of the products are performed soley by homesleepcare.com and independently of ResMed™.
All products purchased come with a manufactures standard warranty.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission